Luis LAUNCH Luis LAUNCH

Luis

Haha that's actually a very fun game. You should've made it with any character but Luis.

Pirate Defense Pirate Defense

Good but...

It's a great game, very fun to play. The only thing that really bugged me is the difficulty. It's really not balanced.
Easy mode was way too easy but on medium mode I found it really hard to confine the pirates to my traps and build up combos, there is just too much space for them to walk around it.

Perspectite Perspectite

Great idea.

This was a very original idea but the execution was average and the game is way too short. You should keep the concept but redo the game and you could have a hit.

Magnet towers Magnet towers

I like it

An average idea so well executed it turned into a great game. Cool audio and visual effects.
There are a few places you forgot to embed the fonts.

Crazy Go Nuts Crazy Go Nuts

Not good

I didn't like the game. It was just like Peggle but it feels like you removed all the elements that made Peggle enjoyable. The graphics were good though.

Tarnation Tarnation

Not bad

It's a great game but it shouldn't be that much influenced by physics.
I don't think it was meant to be a physics game but there's that big issue where sometimes flowers will stick around the enemy killing it instantly and other times they fly around the screen and no matter how many you send, it will take too long to kill it.
Otherwise good game.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

great game

the game is very true to valve's portal which is a good thing. the controls felt a bit awkward but i understand the impossibility to use the right mouse button. still, amazing game. definitely going to my favorites.

Reiko Biker Girl 2 HENTAI Reiko Biker Girl 2 HENTAI

ewww

that was wrong

now for the constructive part : I don't think the nipples should be able to move freely over the breasts, nipples are usually pretty static.

otherwise good if you like hentai

Snake - SMC Snake - SMC

the games sucks

and you didn't follow a tutorial, you took strille's source files and changed the background color.

ColorBurst ColorBurst

nice try

it's colorful and kind of fun to look at but there's nothing much to the gameplay.
also, if you stay in the corner and spam as much as you can it's impossible to die. I had like 120k points before i got bored and killed myself. for some reason the highscore didn't work. probably the in page view.