View Profile cumSum

All 18 Movie Reviews

2 w/ Responses

great

very pointless but still funny as hell. i loved the song, it's very catchy. wish i had a pit

nice try

not half as good as krinkels madness. it wasn't bad but if your going to do something barely interesting, it should be one of your own.

Great

It was only an ad so it shouldn't be posted on NG but Iadmit it was very neat.

That rocked!

It was so good! it love stephen hawking so much i voted 5!

funny

there are only 2 submissions that made me laugh since i have learned about newgrounds. the first one is mk sumthing, the one that was mortal kombat with scorpion in real life and the second one, you probably guessed, was yours. i congratulate you for being funnny.

make an effort

it was very good but also very short. you relly have the skill, just work longer on it.

so good

it was very good, i'm very impressed. it was one of the best flash animation i've seen. im kinda disappointed thet the real movie does'nt exist but i understand that doing the trailer took so long the movie would take an eternity. by the way, i am VERY noob at flash and i would like you or anybody to answer me: is it all done frame by frame or with motion tweens or some kind of special technique. plz

good

it was pretty good, i suppose that it was one of your first projects since its your first submit. well, it was nice. my only advice: wait for your animations to be longer before you send them to NG next time. i know whats it feels like to be doing something and wanting so much one person to tell you your on the right way but now i did so work a little more...

Best ever seen!

Zhu is my Idole. That xiao xiao is my favorite. It looks just like a Jackie Chan movie. It's like the king of animations. The best part was at the top right of screen with the swords and ...poles... well it was very great....

whatever